The Blogging Language...

My photo
"this is a valentines for single lady"

Thursday, June 7, 2007

Your Shout Out For My Blog...


Voice Out and Reach Out !!

This blog act as a medium of discussion and sharing regarding the latest blogging issues in the society now. This blog is targeted mostly to non bloggers who find blogging a waste of time or being useless. In my blog, I include many personal opinions and thoughts about the usage of blogging in the community, but somehow, I would like to recognize more about other personal perspectives concerning this issue. Therefore, this blog means a site where I can share and understand about more people mind set towards blogging, to know whether most people agree or disagree with the freedom of speech in blog? Or to understand the usage of blogging for different people, or do they find blogging actually a waste of time. Furthermore, i want to know the reasons behind of why some people don't blog and never thought of blogging. This is the main purpose for my blog, to listen and to understand people shout out's about blogging.

At the end of the day, i want this particular group i targeted people will voice out their opinion towards blogging activity.

No comments: